- Step One: Design: We make a game, that really is the whole point and what we'd like to do, but as we aren't a big studio bloated with budgets we can't afford to make a complete game without raising some money. Rather then just show a Design Document and/or concept we felt needed a Proof of concept to, well, prove we can follow through. And we have that. A a working Demo for our game, a sample of Gameplay and Art .
- Step Two: Marketing: The best game ever is worthless if no one knows about it. We want to get our work out there, we have marketing material, stills, video and the aforementioned demo. We worked hard on this protect, poured ourselfs into it and we have confidence that people will like it.
- Step Three: Crowdfunding: On April 30th we will be at Brass CityCon and will be launching the crowdfunding campaign from there. We are looking into what platform would be best, but we will be using Patreon in conjunction.
- Step Four: Build Time!: With enough resources we can begin in earnest, our development cycle is slated for two years, so we do our thing and in a couple of years...
- Step Four: Game On: We have a complete game for our guild mates and supporters. It should also go without saying we will be selling copies on GOG, Steam and of course this site. From there we will be looking to grow further with our next game.